- Thu, Mar 18DiscordDo you know where to find Swag Central? Can you flawlessly name and locate all the wonders of the world? Come and prove it in GeoGuessr Battle Royale. And yes you read that correctly, battle royale GeoGuessr! If geography is not your thing, you are welcome for a drink afterwards.
- Tue, Mar 23DiscordDo you also wake up at night and wonder whether you have paid for all events? Or did it take you months to pay for your Paraguay just like me? Fear no longer! As a board we have the solution! From February we will keep track of the payments and then collect them once a year! Su
- Thu, Mar 25DiscordThere is a traitor in our midst. And no, this is not Among Us. The classic g-mod offers a lot of fun mini-games, but virtual werewolves with weapons? Who would not want that? I do know. Come and look for the scum in the evening, but mind you, don't release bullets right away.
- Tue, Mar 30DiscordDo you miss kindergarten that much? No worries! We have the perfect solution, everyone who participates in the event receives a package with glue, paper and the craziest macaroni shapes. With this we will make beautiful macaroni art. Share your creations in Discord again, enjoy
- Thu, Apr 01Discord and TwitchDespite COVID, we can always provide a nice evening. Together with the drinks committee there will be a real game show Pubquiz. In addition to questions, elements of game shows are also used, from Lingo to Family Feud, it is not so crazy to imagine. Turn on the stream and win together with your team!
- Tue, Apr 06DiscordAre you the best Tetris player in Paragon? Do you get the most lines per minute, can you do a t-spin, a 4 wide well? Every level is welcome to compete on jstris! As the evening progresses we can improve the balance a bit. Jstris offers a lot of statistics for you to try.
- Thu, Apr 08DiscordRemember the early days? Want to steer your wiimote, pop wheelies and abuse the broken stats in Mario Kart Wii? What if I told you that's possible again! With the beautiful Dolphin we can go kart together online! As the ancient Hawaiians said, gas is on the right